Friday, January 29, 2010

Aciphex Causes Cough Does Aciphex Heartburn Meds (or Its Generic Equivalent) Cause Coughing And A Constant Tickle In The Throat?

Does Aciphex heartburn meds (or its generic equivalent) cause coughing and a constant tickle in the throat? - aciphex causes cough

I was coughing at night for a week. Especially at night. I'll be fine and then go into a coughing fit. I do not use the candy cough suppression, but once again to cough. I have heard that drugs can cause heartburn, coughing. Is this the kind of cough that causes?

1 comment:

Janna said...

Try raising the head of your bed by 2 "blocks under the headboard. This will prevent the return of acid into the esophagus and irritate the throat. Maybe a little acid is the input in the neck when you lie. If this is not is the case, you may have a problem in the sinuses drains into the throat when you lie. Good luck, my friend Oh, I have not heard of GERD, drugs that cause this problem, but it may be possible.

Post a Comment