Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fastest Target Acquisition Eotech Vs Acog- Law Enforcement?

Eotech vs acog- law enforcement? - fastest target acquisition

I know this question has already been discussed several times, but I can not my mind. I have rooted a Bush Master M4 with carry handle deep that I put an ACOG or EOTECH. This is a service issued rifle and have the option of placing a high carrier-receiver.

I see advantages to both types of attractions. The EOTECH seems that the fast-tracking important to me. The ACOG on the other hand, requires no batteries and has the advantage of 4 increases for those who lag behind.

The ACOG TA31'm see is that it is designed and calibrated to be mounted on a handle 223. The only drawback I see is that the field is not a quick acquisition of targets at shorter intervals and more expensive.

I know there are mounting systems for EOTECH my handle, but have not found them, no comments, how does it work are established. It seems that the hearing is usually set at the front or in front of the handle. Is it easy to buy yourDestination quickly with the idea that far? If someone is using, has a bear mount EOTECH grip, as you are?

I also wonder how the two compare for shooting at night? I have a flashlight on my gun and I do not use night vision.

Any other point, or comments that will help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment