Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Distribute A Magazine Anyone Have Contact Info For Magazine Or Newspaper In The Philippines That Allows Pen Pal Ads To Be Placed?

Anyone have Contact info for magazine or newspaper in the Philippines that allows Pen Pal Ads to be placed? - how to distribute a magazine

I have a friend who does not know how to use a computer. He wants to spread advertising (ad-Pen Pal) in a magazine in the Philippines, in the hope that a Filipina mail correspondence can begin. If you know the addresses of sites where the editor put these ads, which will help me get this for him.

4 comments:

Coy said...

These newspapers have corners Penpal:

Abante (www.abante.com.ph)
Flag
Tempo
Attempt Tonight

Coy said...

These newspapers have corners Penpal:

Abante (www.abante.com.ph)
Flag
Tempo
Attempt Tonight

budhah1 said...

My understanding is that the practice was banned. I did 20 years ago and received 150 responses .. He married a beautiful woman and great Malabon ... better to ask a Filipina who had a friend here in theory ... I had several guys were married, and all the work so far.

Tell your friends pic in http://www.dateinasia.com/ and as a mediator ... How old is your friend? Where do you live?

Emily said...

I recommend that:

http://penpalsjpg.com

I have many friends there:)

Post a Comment