Friday, December 18, 2009

Lethal Dose Of Ambien Ambien Overdose Question?

Ambien overdose question? - lethal dose of ambien

I am currently prescribed Ambien 10 mg at night. There is nothing for me. But for me to never sleep and wake up again after about 2 hours. I have my doctor about this problem and stated that the next time I see him, he is Ambien CR, the bellies to help me more to prescribe. I also tried to take Trazodone to me was a headache the next day. I was prescribed Klonopin, and Ativan in the past for anxiety / panic disorder, benzodiazepines, do not help but sleep. I am not currently contributing less than 4 mg of Xanax extended release of insomnia. My insomnia is relatively new) seems due to my prescription for Lamictal (from mood swings or depression. I tried melatonin and it is not nothing for me.

My question is, there is a lethal dose of Ambien or on your weight? (I weigh about 135 pounds) saw "Ambien Overdose" and everything I could reach were symptoms of an overdose, none of which I have. I must sleep now and I can not, so I took30 mg of Ambien and still nothing happened. I have 20mg last night and could hardly stay in bed.

How many milligrams of Ambien as a potentially fatal? You do not want to die, I just want to sleep. What is the maximum amount that can be used for Ambien to sleep, you take without overdosing?

Any words of wisdom? I have my new doctor that I am now through and it will not respond until Monday in the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment