Monday, February 1, 2010

Chicken Fat Stains From Clothes Why Do I Get Into Car Accidents All The Time, Why Am I A Reckless Driver?

Why do I get into car accidents all the time, Why am I a reckless driver? - chicken fat stains from clothes

I always get in accidents all the time. My car has four students from 3 accidents. My car is in tatters, I roll in 1997 Nissan Altima Down Beat.

This sucks, always eat in the car. I Get A & W Food, Church's Chicken, chicken Browns. Bitumen Maxwell Street. I eat everything, and I'm so fat. I am 6 foot 5 and a weight of 295 pounds. I've never, I had my first kiss. My car has spots on the court.

8 comments:

squeezie... said...

Maybe you're just a bad driver and need through training. You can relax in a defensive driving course at a local school or school business conduct. It will help you a discount on the insurance, which must be through the roof for you. To lose a little weight and you can get a kiss from a pretty girl.

captsnuf said...

Maybe you just about all your little car cheap and do some re-invention of itself ... It is possible, and I've made so many millions of people throughout the centuries.

anonymou... said...

Your mind is not going to see how a surprising number of drivers on the road. In your case, your mind is on food.

To all who read this will be a safe driver, because you can kill someone.

Richard1... said...

Perhaps focusing on the idea that the machine is on your car very dangerous, requiring your full attention while driving and not like a restaurant to think.

Richard1... said...

Perhaps focusing on the idea that the machine is on your car very dangerous, requiring your full attention while driving and not like a restaurant to think.

aida said...

not only ur nuts! That's it;)

the grand super C said...

It seems that the lack of discipline. Maybe you should use in the army for some time. Or you can participate in a martial arts school.

Please contact accidents, because from what are not aware of around you. They eat junk food because you have no discipline. You do not have your first kiss, because the women that the lack of discipline (maturity) can see. Your car is dirty because you have the discipline to keep clean. You're lazy.

Get some self-control. Instead of the usual lazy and sloppy, trying to make a habit of perfection.

guru said...

This is called depression, suicidal thoughts, putting yourself in danger.

With the exception of one car, while the lives of others at risk.

Post a Comment