Friday, February 12, 2010

What Causes Of Taken More Hot Drinks Does Temperature Of Food Cause Diarrhea?

Does temperature of food cause diarrhea? - what causes of taken more hot drinks

I drank warm milk in the morning and I had diarrhea a few days ago. Today I had to eat diarrhea in the morning after losing my lunch and my hot meal for breakfast. Could it be that my stomach can no food or hot drinks in the morning? Is there such a thing as temperature causes diarrhea? I'm lactose intolerant and rarely diarrhea in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, this is the temperature of the food nothing to do, apart from the fact that if they do not properly last night dinner was included not hot enough, the growth of bacteria in food that causes diarrhea.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the food is bad, or not stored correctly. The temperature of the food is not what diarraheoa is the amount of bad bacteria and deadly.

You can even mornin is only a moderate food poisoning each: S

Scary - is not it

GL

Post a Comment