Sunday, February 21, 2010

Madison Wisconsin Hair Cuts For Thining Hair Another Person That Wants Their Poem Analyzed. Whudathunkit?

Another person that wants their poem analyzed. whudathunkit? - madison wisconsin hair cuts for thining hair

thats this morning I broke my last cigarette in your pocket
and my door is out of their caves and that Iran is building missiles
Well, I go gothrough my front door and have for too long the shop
To buy a package and to clear my mind of all the problems happening in the world
I sat on the chair of the computer when I realized that I should cut your hair
and a rumble in my belly warns that this can be smelly poo
But it is wrong to him in writing in a minute, so you can finish
the words of this letter, no matter how much it is forced to have

Is the mother left the TV on Fox News and all I see
critizizing all about BHO
Generally leave him alone
That's not his fault that the economy is bad
Me and my friend had problems and he forgot his guitar
off in a blue bag in the trunk of my car-white
So I told her bad with you the next time I see
But he is not as fast, then you should play something more

Sometimes I think should not be allowed here ****
my things and heading north-west also
where nobody knows my name and I would not be ashamed
I started this **** in one place and end freely in Edmonton and abuse
Wisconsin, Madison, all the people that seem friendly
Detroit, but he looked very ugly
The last time I drove my car there

If the title of this writing is simple, which began at 7:30 in the clock and now
7:44 ET, I wrote all these words and sweet arrangements
so fast and now******* Bored maybe I should go cut your hair
But I'm tired of all this attention when I ****

so sick of everything for me now
not even enough to cut my own hair
ill call my friend and he do

No comments:

Post a Comment