Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sample Wedding Welcome Letters Can Anyone Help Me Or Send Me Samples Of A Welcome Message For My Wedding Guests.?

Can anyone help me or send me samples of a welcome message for my wedding guests.? - sample wedding welcome letters

Example:

Hello _____

Welcome to Washington, DC
Mark and I are delighted you are here to celebrate our union 26th April 2008. Thank you for taking the time to stay involved and to the website you take in many things the city has to offer, which led to our big day. You will find some other useful things you allow in your pocket. Find a map of some of our favorite restaurants, phone numbers for emergencies, directions to the headquarters and some things for your pleasure.
Again thank you for sharing this special day with us.

Sincerely,

Mark & Kim

2 comments:

Kjersti G said...

I believe that arbitration is made. Fair ceromony ago.

You really need to give a home, even if food. Cause of course you're welcome to give them food and favors!

667mom said...

The preacher is. If you hear the beginning of the ceremony.

Post a Comment